The Y Newcomer Information Centre is pleased to offer a free series of webinars for newcomers settling in the Ottawa area. Webinars include how-to guides on employment, housing, schooling, parenting, community awareness and so much more!
You will learn about Canadian culture, values, laws, schooling, health care system, transportation, managing finances, finding jobs, workplace culture, how to be a good neighbour, finding a rental property, by-laws, the role of police, home safety, and more.
The webinar series will take place every Friday from 12-1:30PM and will include the following topics:
- Your Community in Ottawa: Canadian culture, recreational and support services available in the community
- Your home in Ottawa: Searching for properties, by-laws, and being a good neighbour
- Your Family in Ottawa: Rights, responsibility and safety of spouse, parents and children, role of police
- Your Job in Ottawa: Finding your first job, work place culture
- Your Schooling in Ottawa: School and bus system
- Your Health in Ottawa: Health cards and the Ontario health care system
- Your Commute in Ottawa: Public transportation and driving
- Your Finances in Ottawa: Practical guidelines on money matters, financial literacy
For more information please contact: email@example.com or 343-961-7120
You can also visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/newcomerinfocentre.ca
|Les emplacements offrant ce service|
|Infocentre du nouvel arrivant|